Game Lets play the "Tell me a story" game

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

scarecrow

The Founder
Staff member
Empire Citizens
Feb 17, 2017
EGN Coins
EGN Coins
0 Banked
Steam
So lets play a game.

Heres how we play, I will start a story with a single sentence. The next poster continues the story with a single sentence. The poster after that continues the story with a single sentence, and so on.

Rules:
-You can only continue on with the story from the last post. So if i post something, then say @Words For Sale posts something, the next poster will base their part off of @Words For Sale last reply
-You may not END the story. This story will continue on and on till have nothing more
-No NSFW content, keep it family friendly....ish...basically if it can be put in a PG-13 movie, it can be in our story.

And so we begin:

"A man walks into a bar he found along a lonley street; the only patrons around are the bar tender, an old man at the middle of the bar, a couple sitting by themselves, and a person at the far end of the bar in the dark."

Latest Poll

• Day of Defeat

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Call of Duty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battlefield 1

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Team Fortress 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • 7 Days to Die

Votes: 5 38.5%
General chit-chat
Help Users
    scarecrow Empire Bot: scarecrow has posted a new reply in the thread "How do you feel about loot boxes?".