UPDATE 17 BRINGS GREATER TEAMWORK AND TACTICS TO ESO’S COMBAT
- Synergies will be easier to use and some will receive buffs and fixes.
- There will no longer be an AoE dmg cap to players in large groups. This will force players to spread out more during large-scale combat, and allow smaller groups to be more tactical when facing a bigger group.
- Blocking and Block costs are getting reworked/reduced.
-Interrupting in PvP will be better.
- Heavy attacks no longer will remove the off-balance effect on bosses.
ENJOY A NEW LEVEL-UP EXPERIENCE, HOME STORAGE, AND OUTFITS WITH UPDATE 17
- With Update 17, there are two types of storage furnishings available to players:
- Storage Chests – Containing storage space for up to 60 items
- Storage Coffers – Containing storage space for up to 30 items
- Customizable outfits where you can mix and match an outfit, costumes and your armor.
- With Update 17, as you level up your character, you'll periodically receive useful rewards and gameplay tips. These rewards can include gold, crafting materials, or experience scrolls, and for certain key milestones, you can even receive collectibles like mounts and costumes.
ESO COMMUNITY GUIDES – DRAGON BONES & UPDATE 17 SPECIAL
*Guides and tips on the upcoming update. I recommend everyone check it out.